Seeing your heart rate at a single instant is useful, but understanding how it changes over a longer period of time gives you much more information, especially when it comes to comparing workouts.
Heart Graph, optimised for kettlebelling, circuits and similar activities, plots heart rate during exercise and allows comparison of those graphs between workouts. This comparison lets you exercise at the optimal level to make the most out of your training.
- Plot your heart rate against time during your workout
- Plan the details of your workout in advance to avoid having to make it up as you go
- Compare heart rate from a “reference set” in a previous workout to your current session
- Review all your workouts offline (e.g., to spot trends in your training)
- Define your own heart rate zones to better control and understand the intensity of your sessions
- Share workout data with friends or your coach via email and Dropbox
- Audio rep counting so you never lose count – simply make a noise every time you complete a rep and the app does the rest
- Automatic timer for time-based sets lets you know when the set is done – no more watching the clock
- Mark sections of the heart rate graph as either rep-based or time-based sets to better understand the details of each specific workout
- Mark the end of each time-based and rep-based set so you can monitor how your heart rate falls when the set is over
- Compare workout and reference set statistics (such as max and mean heart rate) over time to look for trends in your training
Heart Graph is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad; it requires iOS 9.3.5 or later and a compatible heart rate sensor, such as:
- Apple Watch
- Wahoo Fitness Blue and Tickr HR heart rate straps
- Polar H7 heart rate sensor
- An ANT+ compatible sensor connected using the Wahoo Fitness Key
Not all sensors are compatible with all devices – please ensure you check carefully before purchase.
Want to find out more? Take a look at our Tutorial Videos to see the app in action.