Your body is different every day, and it is easy to over-train or take it too easy. Perhaps you’re tired from work or have a minor illness – it can be better to do a lighter session and give your body the time it needs to recover. Or maybe this is one of those days when you don’t feel fully motivated, but actually your body is ready for anything! Heart rate monitoring puts you in control of how hard your workout should be.
This release includes a major update to the UI of the app to support iOS Dark mode. The app can display in dark mode when the system is in dark mode, or you can override this setting to keep the app permanently in either Dark or Light mode depending on your preference.
If you enjoy using Heart Graph, please leave us a review on the App Store.
- Major overhaul of workout recording on Apple Watch:
- Distance / pace information is now more accurate
- Calories are calculated using Apple’s proprietary algorithms, optimised for different types of activities
- Fix issue where Heart Graph could stay active on the Watch after stopping a recording
- Add slider for volume of Heart Graph sounds for better control when mixing with other sources such as Music
- You can now restrict auto-importing of workouts to just those recorded by certain apps
We are pleased to announce that Heart Graph v4.0 is now available on the App Store, including our new native Apple Watch app:
- See a graph of your heart rate on your wrist during your workouts
- Record resting heart rate directly from the Watch
- View heart rate zones on the Watch in real-time during your workout
- Quickly review up to 12 hours of recent heart rate data in the History view
We’ve also been making improvements to the main app itself, building on the successful release of Heart Graph v3.10:
- New Apple Watch mode to simplify the UI for Apple Watch users
- New Analysis button for analysing heart rate zone data aggregated over days, weeks or months
- Add AirDrop support for transferring workouts between devices
- You can now long press on a workout in the list to export to AirDrop or Dropbox
- Simplification of Home screen – all comparison features are now behind the Compare Workouts button
- Audio improvements for volume and Bluetooth headphones
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements
More details can be found in our Press Release.