Update (1st July 2015): Heart Graph v3.9 with Apple Watch support is now publicly available on the App Store. We are of course still very interested in any feedback we receive!
Update (18th June 2015): our Apple Watch beta program is now closed to new users. However, if you are interested helping to evaluate future beta releases of Heart Graph, please contact us for details.
Heart Graph v3.8.1 is now released – please let us know what you think!
New features include:
- Heart rate zone alarms: now you can have an audible alert for whenever your heart rate moves up or down a zone
- New option to smooth the heart rate graph displayed – more smoothing is applied when zoomed out to see global trends; the smoothing is reduced as you zoom in to show more details
- All alert sounds are now also played when the app is in the background or the screen is locked
- Get the most from Heart Graph with our tutorial videos, which are now linked from app settings
- Duration of your workout is now displayed in landscape mode on the iPhone and iPod touch
- We’ve added a new In-App-Purchase for supporting ad-free software
- Fix crash that could occur when recording very long workouts in the background
- Minor bug fixes